Goodies for Oct 13 weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

twomill

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, Tx
Decided with the perfect weather to fire up the pit instead of taking a spin on the bike. No boston butt so I ended up with picnic (next time I will wait for butt). First try at whole chicken, all turned out very good. Had pulled pork, smoked chicken and experimented with different meatloaf recipes. I hope the pics turn out.
d460f183_vbattach15229.jpg

e3837cf5_vbattach15228.jpg

6e89768c_vbattach15227.jpg

27ec8112_vbattach15226.jpg

Actually, I bought Jeffs rub and saw that it was almost what I already used but it went to support the server for this site so it was not a wasted effort. Just like anything, you tweak and adjust recipes to suite your own taste. The chicken was just lemon pepper and italian herb seasoning mixed together.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky