OK, It's My Turn...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks amazing Charles. Love the sliced shot. This shall be a common smoke at your place now I suspect.

I just did my first BBB before Xmas. And loved it. Once we get our s**t together here . I will be doing some more .

David

Nice job Charles. It all looks fabulous.

Point for sure
Chris

Well for those of you who have helped me along the way and kept me straight as well as those of you who stuck around, here it is...

Buckboard bacon...
20240126_145147[1].jpg

Belly bacon...
20240126_150923[1].jpg

Ended up with around 10 lbs. total...
20240126_163131[1].jpg

Fried up some of both and really couldn't taste a difference, I am happy with the end results

Very nice. You'll have some good eating there.
Thank you Doug and thanks for the help...
Nice work Charles .
Thank you Rich, I appreciate that...
Nice Charles, and I like the single serve packs.

Point for sure
Chris
That's about how it goes around here...🤣
Nice job!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan
That is great Charles, very nice bunch of |Bacons. Should last a week or so.
Thanks David. Hopefully it will last at least a week because I don't have anymore curing...YET!

Thanks guys, it's been a journey and I'm happy with where I ended up. Will definitely make my way here again...

That looks delicious ,I bet you had a blast eating that in a very satisfying way.
There IS a certain satisfaction that comes from enjoying something you made yourself. Thanks again to everyone for all the help. Come on Keith, 912smoker 912smoker , it's your turn to join the fun...

There IS a certain satisfaction that comes from enjoying something you made yourself. Thanks again to everyone for all the help. Come on Keith, 912smoker 912smoker , it's your turn to join the fun...
Got to thinking Charles, only one thing would have helped you appreciate it more...

20240123_162230.jpg

Having to shovel a path to the smoker like I did! Made it about 1/2 done before my girls came to help... it's fun with 2 dogs trying to catch the snow ya throw!

Ryan

Got to thinking Charles, only one thing would have helped you appreciate it more...

View attachment 686959

Having to shovel a path to the smoker like I did! Made it about 1/2 done before my girls came to help... it's fun with 2 dogs trying to catch the snow ya throw!

Ryan
This old southern boy isn't equipped for that...🤣

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky