Good times...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

inkjunkie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Nov 25, 2014
Was in the garage, working on removing what the fire didn't remove of the liner on my drum that I am using for the UDS. Was working towards the bottom with my old half dead angle grinder. Even with ear muffs on that thing was deafening when my head was in the drum. I have some nerve & tendon troubles in both forearms. Well, both sides had spasms at the same time causing the grinder to become a weapon. Luckily it didn't get me...but I need a new grinder. The wire is wrapped around the arbor 5 or 6 times. Sure I could just rewire it but with how worn out it is why bother...

At least you can still type. Might not be able to hear much for the rest of the day though. In my house, with a nagging wife and three kids, that would be a blessing.

At least you can still type. Might not be able to hear much for the rest of the day though. In my house, with a nagging wife and three kids, that would be a blessing.
My ears are ringing more than normal. I was debating getting a new angle grinder prior to starting on my RF project....that decision has been made lol.

At least you weren't injured.  As I get older, I find less and less that is worth bleeding over.  OH, I FORGOT, YOU CAN'T HEAR VERY WELL. I SAID "AT LEAST YOU WEREN'T INJURED".  AS I GET OLDER I FIND LESS AND LESS THAT IS WORTH BLEEDING OVER.  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????? 
76.gif

At least you weren't injured.  As I get older, I find less and less that is worth bleeding over.  OH, I FORGOT, YOU CAN'T HEAR VERY WELL. I SAID "AT LEAST YOU WEREN'T INJURED".  AS I GET OLDER I FIND LESS AND LESS THAT IS WORTH BLEEDING OVER.  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????? 
76.gif
Huh? Speak up please...

Glad you're not hurt. That's a hard way to justify a new grinder.

Murray, first you're at Olive Garden for your anniversary and now she's a nag. I guess you don't share this site with her....... She's watching!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky