Golden Driller Sauce is Fantastic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firstrowjoe

Fire Starter
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 5, 2014
I made chicken slovakia and served it with Jeff’s “ Golden Driller”. Very Very good sauce.

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2564.jpeg
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2561.jpeg
    IMG_2561.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 37
Looks really good! Interesting choice of dressings. How did that all meld to the flavor? I have the sub dressing in the fridge. And the red wine vinegar in the pantry. How did you use all of this for your meal?

Looks really good! Interesting choice of dressings. How did that all meld to the flavor? I have the sub dressing in the fridge. And the red wine vinegar in the pantry. How did you use all of this for your meal?
I use the Beanos sub dressing mixed with red wine vinegar as a dip ( mainly for chicken ) and as salad dressing. I just got the new Golden Driller sauce and knew it would be great with chicken also so served that as a dip also. It has a Heinz 57 vibe. I really like it.

Reactions: Steve H
I use the Beanos sub dressing mixed with red wine vinegar as a dip ( mainly for chicken ) and as salad dressing. I just got the new Golden Driller sauce and knew it would be great with chicken also so served that as a dip also. It has a Heinz 57 vibe. I really like it.
That sounds good. Was this a 50/50 ratio?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky