global warming: where is it?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well at this point in time, it is definitely not out there in my front yard because that is covered in 6 inches of gnu snow that was not in the forecast. The forecast said today was going to be 4 above zero with chance of light rain. Three times today I was out there shoveling light rain off the sidewalk.
mad.gif

Global warming? Didn't you get the memo? It's "climate change".

About two weeks ago some .org group was running a cartoon for the kiddies right before Christmas. The elves were explaining to Santa that the North Pole would be melted in 2 days!

For those folks, I've got an idea. We are being told to expect about 10 below zero temps Friday night. The all time record low for today is minus 16, so on a relative basis, it's going to be cold. So these folks can come to Missouri, and for the first time in a long time, saw up 1 foot thick sheets of pond ice and haul that to the North Pole for Santa. They will have to brave blizzards and bitter cold on the way, but can be comforted in knowing it will be balmy when they get there. Or not.

IF NOT, then as far as I'm concerned, those responsible for putting out that type of propaganda should be asked to spend 24 hours sitting on a lawn chair at the North Pole. Film it and play that for the kiddies.

I got the E-Mail just alittle while ago:
E-Mail:

Due to the lack of hot weather in the World today the Global Warming / Climate Change thingy has been cancelled for the week of Jan 1, 2010 to about June 2075. In other words Never Mind.

End of E-Mail
Please still send all contibutions still to: Alidiot Gore

Last night the weatherman said we could expect -16º by Saturday with more snow Wednesday. He said St. Joseph Mo. 54 miles north of here could expect -28º by Saturday.

It ain't supposed to do that here...
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

Can't prove it can't disprove it.
Kind of like Gremlins, you think there is a possibility they are out there, good chance it is all a myth but maybe...just maybe someone fed Gizmo after Midnight and then BOOM! Global Warming Gremlins!!!

Nice avatar by the way...looks like you are abiding.

For those of you old enough to remember the 1970's, back then it was global cooling (we were headed for an ice age). Well, it looks like after 40 years we are finally getting that ice age and in another 40 years we'll get the global warming and thaw out. I've never in my life been scared of my government but I am now. These are the same idiots running are country towards so******m/communism!!!!
By the way, I think I should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for writing these facts......
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_confused.gif
:icon_win k:

Went out to the pool today here in Wickenburg Az. 70 degrees. It will be cold tonight though upper thirtys. Thank goodness they solved all our problems in Crapinhagen with so many jets they had no room to park them. What a bunch of IDIOTS!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I just realized why i left the forum in the first place. Its surround by a bunch of idiots. later bitches.

your point came across so eloquently...you definitely have a way with words that's why we miss you so much.....lmao...who are you again ??
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky