Free Hickory and White Oak!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jbellard

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 6, 2016
North Louisiana
Visitng my Father in Law in northwest Arkansas and he offered to give me some free wood for smoking. We drove about 2 hours north and ended up at some beautiful land.
Cut wood for about an hour, loaded it in the truck and drive back home. We made a firewood rack and stacked it up for it to season a bit. It had been cut about 6 months before. He will bring it down to Bossier City the next time he comes down.
The white oak is on the left and the hickory is on the right.
Thanks for looking!
925A1030-1A46-45D4-9E93-39BA69704732.jpeg

Last edited:
Visitng my Father in Law in northwest Arkansas and he offered to give me some free wood for smoking. We drove about 2 hours north and ended up at some beautiful land.
Cut wood for about an hour, loaded it in the truck and drive back home. We made a firewood rack and stacked it up for it to season a bit. It had been cut about 6 months before. He will bring it down to Bossier City the next time he comes down.
The white oak is on the left and he hickory is on the right.
Thanks for looking!View attachment 357450
both woods are my favorites, nice grab

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky