For you chili heads...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think Hot Ones been using Pepper X in their Last Dab sauce for a little while now.
No way I could handle it. My buddy had me try his BBQ sauce that included some Carolina Reaper. Not being completely foolish, I tried a small dab on my finger first. Good thing he owns a tavern, I couldn't speak, and was trying to douse the heat with beer for a good 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
I think Hot Ones been using Pepper X in their Last Dab sauce for a little while now.
No way I could handle it. My buddy had me try his BBQ sauce that included some Carolina Reaper. Not being completely foolish, I tried a small dab on my finger first. Good thing he owns a tavern, I was trying to douse the heat with beer for a good 20 minutes.
I have both bottles of the "Da Bomb" hot sauce that show used to end it with. There is no way that is the advertised scoville units they say. It is waaaay hotter.

No way I could handle it. My buddy had me try his BBQ sauce that included some Carolina Reaper. Not being completely foolish, I tried a small dab on my finger first. Good thing he owns a tavern, I couldn't speak, and was trying to douse the heat with beer for a good 20 minutes.
Just checked that out. I'd never eat it but I'll make one like it and sell it maybe lol. I have a half dozen guys locally that always want it hotter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky