For you chili heads...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ghost peppers come in around 1-million Scoville SHUs and that is plenty hot enough for me. I grew Carolina Reapers one year and the sauce was very similar to Ghost Peppers but definitely hotter.

Anyone ever watched any of the nuts on YouTube eating whole Carolina Reapers? A few really cracked me up!

Ghost peppers come in around 1-million Scoville SHUs and that is plenty hot enough for me. I grew Carolina Reapers one year and the sauce was very similar to Ghost Peppers but definitely hotter.

Anyone ever watched any of the nuts on YouTube eating whole Carolina Reapers? A few really cracked me up!
Yep I watch one or two guys on there lol. Last night I saw one eat a dragons breath pepper.

His store is here my town and I follow them on the Gram, I saw the announcement the other day.

Very cool shop, not only does he have his own product but he has a section for other small brand hot sauces.

Pepper X wayyy too hot for me, my stomach cant handle the heat as well as it used to

I don't think he has released seed to the public yet. There are a few people claiming to sell the seeds but he's been clear they don't have it. I mentioned in another thread Ed attends my neighbors Dad's pepper gathering here in Ohio last week of Sept. I was invited this year but had a conflict. He is the same grower that bred the Reaper as well. At 2.7M Scoville it sure won't take many to kick things up a notch lol.
I posted about this before I read this thread. Looked at his site earlier and didn't see the seeds for sale.

Reactions: jcam222
His store is here my town and I follow them on the Gram, I saw the announcement the other day.

Very cool shop, not only does he have his own product but he has a section for other small brand hot sauces.

Pepper X wayyy too hot for me, my stomach cant handle the heat as well as it used to
I drove past it up the hill 5 days a week going to work. That little town sure has changed a lot. Guy (Big Jack) that had the little store before it was PuckerButt taught my CCW class many many moons ago.

Reactions: jcam222
I'm not a super hot fan myself.
I can understand the drive to pursue a passion.
I've had a number of passions, but never went to the far side of obsession, (yeah wife might disagree on a few).
We would all agree Mr. Currie has an obsession?
Not a derogatory statement. Just an observation.

I know it is sick but that video cracks me up! 😂
Are you watching for the peppers or the puppies?

• Haha
Reactions: Retired Spook

Of course I'm not fool enough to eat one whole, seeds, veins and all, Mama may have raised a fool, but she didn't raise a damned fool. :emoji_laughing:

• Wow
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
and here is your new logo
1697637867027.jpeg

1697637896611.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky