first timer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Are you looking for a recipe or a premixed seasoning package? Do you want to make smoked sausage with cure in it or do you want to make fresh sausage? Are you going to put them in casings or just make patties? A little more info would be helpful.

Are you looking for a recipe or a premixed seasoning package? Do you want to make smoked sausage with cure in it or do you want to make fresh sausage? Are you going to put them in casings or just make patties? A little more info would be helpful.
 You are 100% right we need more info

Welcome to SMF, Andrew. There are different kinds of sausage and the easiest to make are the fresh sausages. I just mixed up a batch of fresh Italian sausage, it's in the fridge resting until tomorrow when The wife and I will stuff it. Like the other guys said give us more imfo on what you're thinking of making and we can help you out better.

Ditto with the rest.

What kind of sausage?

Fresh

Smoked

Dried

Steamed

Poached

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky