first time on a forum- new to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi Kat! Joined the AL group today! quick questions...when I have replied to someone and hit "Submit" it comes up on the page as if I've sent my reply twice??? I'm not double clicking...am I doing something stupid?

Thanks,

Carol
Some times it does it to me too!  BUT...there are times that it goes to the screen as if you never posted...and then a second or 2 then it shows.  See that you have had several doubles.  No worries...you will get the hang of it!

I got a therma pen for my birthday....Understand the hubby...and cant wait to use it tonight.

I went to Buckhorn...and my Grandmother's property (from back in the day) is where Grissom is now.

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky