first smoke on new build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jayj

Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Western Montana
2b22c31d_photo1.jpg
340a8f20_photo2.jpg
650fdb4e_photo3.jpg
ce91b024_photo4.jpg

Jay, morning...  WOW... that is a beauty....   once the fire dies down, you can smoke for 2 days.... perfect for an all weekend smoke in...  Glad you dropped back in to see what was going on here...   Can we expect some Q-Views of a half beef soon ????  Looks like you are in cattle country somewhere...   Dave   

WOW that things looks wicked!!!! I would love to have something like that one day, with permission from the wife of course haha. What kind of fuel are you using?

Hey JayJ I like it. That's a big smoker with an agricultural look. Post some pics of the inside. How the smoke travels to the 2 smoke stacks and such. Having an extra large firebox will keep that big bad boy smoking as long as it takes. Congrats

Dude! I'm liking that a lot! B.A. all the way! I'm guessing East TN or North GA. Update your local friend. Really like the way you did the doors. Killer!

I have it back in the shop.  Adding thermometers, rear shelves, cutting board, and thinking about mounting propane burners on the side. Need to figure out how i am going to paint it. Will add more pics when further along

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky