First Nebraska Fatty(Q-View Heavy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reloadmike78

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Morrill, Nebraska
Well, I took the leap. I don't think I'm ever coming back from it either. Made my first fatty and it was a pizza one....OH>>>MY>>>GOD was it good.

Thought I would share some Q-view with you all.

Italian sausage, pizza sauce, pepperoni, onion, mushroom, and green pepper. Queso blanco and mozz. It came out perfect. About 3 hours cook time at 260 with and IT of 160 and it was ready for slicing. Enjoy the pics!

Had to pause for a beer!(homebrew)

Did some beer butt chicken as well..

I hope you enjoyed!

I know I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: dewetha
Looks great-are you sure this is your first fatty? Now you'll be making them every time you hit the smoker!

Absolutely positive it's my first....just did a crap ton worth of reading on this place before I even attempted. I don't like things to fail or be unappealing when I eat them......:biggrin:

Great job, Marine. Ya buckin' for a promotion or what?
sausage.gif

Semper Fi Brother.

Thanks Guns! Always trying for a promotion..just now it's in the household! The ole SgtMaj of the house keeps busting me down!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky