First Multi Dish Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dools103

Original poster
May 4, 2011
Shallotte NC

Wife decided to have some friends over a couple of weeks ago, so I decided I would do everything in the smoker. I have done enough stuff by themselves but never multple things with varying smoke times. Decided to do a rack of baby backs, jalapenos stuffed with creme cheese, onion, garlic and chorizo, Chicken wings, rubbed and sauced and a Fattie of sweet and hot sausage with escarole that had been sauteed in garlic and oil and cooled and topped with shredded smoked mozzarella and provolone. There was a chance of rain so brought the Masterbilt up on the back porch, besides gave me better light as the sun went down and away we went. Ribs in first was going to use 2-2-1, unwrapped after the 2-2 and they were falling apart so not more, ABT's just over 2 hrs, were amazing, wings 2 and a half, sauced the last hour and about 2 1/2 on the Fattie, Everyone got so into the eating, tasting some wine, Idamn near forgot to take after pics but it all came out wonderful, the creaminess of the cheese melting thru the fattie was awesome

Looks pretty darn good! 
thumb1.gif
   What's the story with the shrimp? Didn't see any mention of them...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky