First briskey on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Not many pics but used the slow n sear. Refilled once for a 8 hour cook..
IMG_20220724_092556788.jpg

IMG_20220724_130007842_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220724_165815659_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220724_183801654_HDR.jpg

Added bbq sauce about a hour before I pulled it off to let it cook on.

Looks great, real nice bark. I borrowed a SnS from a buddy to try out.

Thanks. I have been playing with the sns and it takes a bit to get used to. I think I need a rebuild on my kettle. I have the lower vent closed off and the temp stayed around 300

Reactions: jcam222
Nice piece of work there Adam, looks great! I've got a SnS for my Weber's but I have found that using the charcoal chain method and some hickory chunks I'm able to maintain a lower temp and the coals last a LOT longer. Get a bit more smoke that way also. RAY

Nicely done Adam that brisket looks really good.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks. I have been playing with the sns and it takes a bit to get used to. I think I need a rebuild on my kettle. I have the lower vent closed off and the temp stayed around 300
How are you lighting the SnS? I usually start mine with about 5 ashed over briquettes tucked in one of the corners.

Chris

Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky