Fatties for work Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badmoont2

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 11, 2012
North Arkansas Ozarks
I made these fatties for lunch at work. Made them the night before and reheated because the smoker was full of country ribs and chicken the next day.

Ingredients: Ground beef, lunch meat type roast beef, provolone cheese, red and green bell peppers, mushrooms. I didn't really mix up any rub I dusted them with onion powder, garlic powder and paprika.

Rub applied ready for the smoker

Ready to reheat the next day. I put apple juice in the pan and covered with aluminum foil. Put in the oven at 275 for an hour and a half. As I got further down into the bacon one end started fraying which made a pretty basket weave impossible, hence the fatty on the left looks more like a ball of string

Ready to eat

That looks like a 'Philly Fatty" to me,
bravo.png
 and 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF

great money shot.

al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky