Epic Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I do something similar with siracha, syrup and hot sauce. Killer on BBQ porks chops. Gonna try the honey next time

Will try syrup. Sounds good.

Honey siracha wings are one of my favorites.

I like to also mix in honey and siracha into my bbq sauce for a sweet heat flavor.

Hmmm, I like that idea. Will try it.

Do you do 50/50 and is there a recommended brand?

I usually go by the eyeball method but I think it’s around 50/50 (standard green top sriracha sauce). Wegmans actually had a pretty good version though- less heat and a bit more sweetness. Most would provably work well.

Gotta try Sriracha and Honey. Been mixing Hotter Texas Pete and Pure Maple Syrup on Pancakes and Eggs or Chicken and Waffles, for Years!...JJ

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Gotta try Sriracha and Honey. Been mixing Hotter Texas Pete and Pure Maple Syrup on Pancakes and Eggs or Chicken and Waffles, for Years!...JJ

Heck ya, Jimmy! That sounds good. Will have to try that combo. Back where my parents live, a place does hot maple garlic wings. The best and it reminds me of your mix. Thanks for the great idea!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky