doing my first shoulder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baker2828

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
I have had pretty good success with ribs and brisket. Today I am doing a shoulder cut with a brisket. I couldn't get photobucket to let me upload the brisket but I did get a q view of the shoulder before I put it on I am following the sticky mentioned in the pork forum and finishing up with so-'s sauce keeping my fingers crossed. Started at 6:30 this morning ET. Smoking with apple from the backyard tree that is dead.

you are correct sir, Its a 3-2-1-1's method where its 3 parts sugar 2 parts salt 1 part chili and then a bunch of 1 part ingredients. I like Cumin and white pepper alot so I use that as well. I can't figure out why photobucket is being ugly this morning I also have a brisket on. Last one I did was excellent and I took the directions straight from this site. GOD... I love this forum, thanks everyone for making my food better.

Putfile huh? I don't think photobucket is my answer I just have had to many problems maybe I should try putfile. Went there for racey videos once at work
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif
maybe to much information but I didn't know they had pic sharing guess it makes sense since they are in the business of file sharing.

Nice lookin' grub, Baker. You are among the many here the SMF helped improve execution...

Looks good

when looking at the pic on photobucket it should give you four choices below it pic the last link then just go where you want to put it and right click and select paste. Its that simple and requires nothing else be done try it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky