Does Anyone Have a Problem Eating Cucumbers?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Only place around here that sells is Trader Joe's. I will be making a run there soon but just do it ever few months. I will get some when I go. Thanks.
We get our Persian cucumbers at the local Trader Joe's though I suspect that my driving time there, about 5 minutes, is a bit shorter than yours.

We get our Persian cucumbers at the local Trader Joe's though I suspect that my driving time there, about 5 minutes, is a bit shorter than yours.
Its just thirty minutes but than I go further down the road to Market Street than further to 99 Ranch then over to Fiesta Mart then go by Total Wine then go out to eat! Buy a bunch of stuff I would not have bought. No will power!

Have you tried Lemon cucumbers? a friend cant eat the green ones but can eat the lemon cucumbers.

Reactions: smokin peachey
Well the English one did not work. Been 16 hours and still tasting it. Going to try find one that says Burpless or Persian.

I can't take a nibble from a normal cuke, but I can eat english or seedless cukes all day long with no gastro issues whatsoever.
Good thing too as I love Greek salads!

No problem eating cukes here. Store bought I'll peel the skin off. Homegrown I'll just score the skin. Now brussel sprouts are a different story altogether.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky