Do Not Buy This Toy For Your Dog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good advice. Skidmark had a squeaky toy raccoon that he'd shake and toss to himself. Funny as all heck to watch.

Chris

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I bet he would Ryan. Pups love those kinds of toys.
Our driveway curves in front of house and is on a hill... she finds something that will roll and throw it up in the air, then chase it, bring it back up the hill and repeat! She also found our woodpile... so you know what we get to do every time before we mow... pick up logs and sticks!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: KBFlyer and gmc2003
Our driveway curves in front of house and is on a hill... she finds something that will roll and throw it up in the air, then chase it, bring it back up the hill and repeat! She also found our woodpile... so you know what we get to do every time before we mow... pick up logs and sticks!

Ryan
Now that's too funny. Very independent pup and smart.

1692731375723.png

They have them in Walmart in California. My dog doesn't like them for some reason. He prefers the squeaky pacifiers. This is because our Cocker Spaniel use to carry them around he looked up to her as a puppy. He likes to hold the ring with both dewclaws so you can't take it away.

baloo_056.jpg

BTW: He came running into the room when I played the video.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky