dead soldiers - some different beers & wines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
labor_day_3_002.JPG
just a few different beers,scotch, & wines i collected & the john bull beer kit i still need to do.
labor_day_3_003.JPG

I'm more of beer and bourbon drinker, would really like to learn the scotch world

Good stuff. Stone IPA has enough hops to make you pucker, and AB packs quite a punch. I'm not much of a scotch drinker but wifey loves the highland single malts.

actually the ab beer & flying dog are great to drink & even better to marinade in. the dead guy ale was a bit dark & smokey but on brisket over hickory & cherry was just right. the ip is really dark & stout but w/ lemon juice over turkey- awesome....

p.s. the glen garioch scotch is smooth great stuff- any whiskey makes me really silly(more so than just being here) but that stuff is smooth & really mellow. i got that beer kit & about to do it & use some peat to make it more " homey".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky