Craig From Macedon, NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ZuBrew

Original poster
May 1, 2024
Macedon, NY
Hi everyone, I'm Craig and live in Macedon, NY. I've wanted to get into smoking meat and today I purchased a used Masterbuilt Pro propane smoker. It needed some clean up but the price was right. I lit it today and let it run for an hour to see how it would do. The control on the front put through too much flame and heat. So I used the control on the regulator. That was much better. This is my first time using a smoker so I'm learning as I go.

Welcome from Mississippi. Ask any questions you may have. I run a MB gasser also. Look forward to your posts and pics.

Jim

Reactions: DieselTech
Howdy neighbor! Just down the street in Newark here. I haven't used mine in years. I really should drag it out and fire it up.

Reactions: DieselTech
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky