Cracked a Grand

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mulepackin

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 27, 2007
Central Montana
There, I did it again. Over a thousand. Lost a pile a year ago in the big crash, but now back up over 1000 posts. Guess that makes me "wordy"
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Way to go Gabby! The thing to remember about your posts and why I make a point of reading them, is that most if not all of them were Friendly, helpful and within the website rules. Making them and You part of what this site is all about. Congratulations.
icon_smile.gif
points.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You made me check and I seemed to have missed cracking the magic 1000 post number.

I was flirting with 2500 posts at about 7 posts per day when the great September purge struck us. I remember a pre purge Thread about a member who cracked 10,000 I am probably wrong but I think it was Richoso1.

Now I am back over 1300 so you're not the only blabber mouth on here.
biggrin.gif

ronp was cruising along at about 10 posts per day back then and he is still posting near that rate.

I remember my first time round I posted a Thread entitled "This is a Hell of a Thread" in Jokes for my 666th post. And how I'd been through hell and survived it in my 667th post.

Yes I lost a bunch also but that is OK.

Congrats on 1000 again!!

Your one of the few posters here I actually enjoy reading. Your information is always good and when you post your not FOS like so many posters on the internet are. Thanks

I call it obsessive compulsive sindrome and I'm ate up with it. I sit at almost 4800 post now and counting everyday. Now I love this place and I smoked alot of really good stuff and I hope that we have helped alot of people out there that maybe without us wouldn't be smoking meat at all. So I sit here everyday looking reading and yes still learning because alot of this still is soaking in. I really don't think if I lost all my post I would still be here everyday and I hold my OTBS ranking up very proudly and it an honor to me that I believe I earned and was not given for my time here. So you talk about wordy I'm guess I'm ate up with that too.

Atta boy Mule! Ya the great purge dinged quite a few of us, but the numbers ain't as upsettin as the lost information an knowledge. But like they said bout Steve Austin "we can rebuild him"!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Many of us lost post during the dark ages but I don't even look anymore at how many. Congrats for keeping the faith!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky