Cookshack commercial smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thominator

Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
I have a Cookshack SM260 commercial smoker sitting in my storage unit. It's there because I sold my barbecue restaurant and I used it for only two seasons. I'm in a tourist town, so two seasons means it really only got one year's worth of use.

I bought it new from Cookshack, and with it I also bought four rib racks, two vegetable/seafood grates, a meat probe/thermometer, a cold smoking attachment, a full sized pan for catching the drippings, and I also bought several types of wood chunks I still have in boxes (hickory, mesquite, cherry, sugar maple, black walnut and alder).

I also bought the exhaust hood that Cookshack sells for it. It's ready for a new home. It doesn't really like being in my storage unit. It would rather work for a living.

Everything was purchased new and you can check for yourself by logging onto the Cookshack website and total everything up to know, this all cost me over $8000. I'd like to get $5000 for it. But would consider a trade for a car or truck with a bluebook value of $5000 also.

I live in Estes Park, Colorado. Would have to be shipped freight because it's so big and heavy. Or can be picked up. If I got what I wanted, we might be able to split the shipping cost on it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky