Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wipf9994

wipf9994 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _______turkey____ for Thanksgiving.”

2. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _NUTS___________ for Thanksgiving.”

3. ismoke

ismoke Meat Mopper

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____Rib Roast________ for Thanksgiving.

4. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___fish_________ for Thanksgiving.

5. thatcho

thatcho Meat Mopper

If i win i will make A lot of great meat and my first fatty.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  6.             “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey for Thanksgiving.”

7. grizsmoker

grizsmoker Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more FATTIES for Thanksgiving.”

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _a prime rib__ for Thanksgiving.”

9. truckerbob

truckerbob Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey, prime rib, ham, ABT's and Fatties for Thanksgiving.”

10. bk21

bk21 Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs for Thanksgiving

11. snoopyduh

snoopyduh Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke various nuts for Thanksgiving.”

12. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke fresh seafood from Pike's Place on my trip see the family in Seattle for Thanksgiving.

13. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a tritip and smoke/fry a turkey for Thanksgiving!”

14. floyd

floyd Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a 10# pork butt for Thanksgiving ”

15. bttriple

bttriple Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a 12lb turkey and stuffed potatoes  for Thanksgiving ”

16. ibbones

ibbones Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke HAM for Thanksgiving.

17.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke once again i will say it will be something odd to go with the standard turkey, such as what i have been working with is kangaroo and water buffalo (thanks to my burtcher buddy) and will still extnd an open invitation to Todd and his family for Thanksgiving.”

Tom

18. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke butts for Thanksgiving.”

19. paula111

paula111 Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some salmon for Thanksgiving.”

20. doctord1955

doctord1955 Smoking Fanatic

~~If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Ham for Thanksgiving.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.