Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving.”

2. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Spare Ribs for Thanksgiving.”

3. isitdoneyet

isitdoneyet Fire Starter

~~~~LIKE" “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Turkey__________ for Thanksgiving.”

4. mds51

mds51 Meat Mopper

If I win the AMAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER, then I plan to smoke a big cigar because I never win anything, and a big Turkey for Thanksgiving!!!

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Chicken, Turkey, and Cheese for Thanksgiving.”

6. flyweed

flyweed Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke bacon wrapped deer tenderloins and wild turkey for Thanksgiving.”

7. slots

slots Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham and turkey for my whole family coming from out of town to meet my new Baby for Thanksgiving.”

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  8. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

9. jimf

jimf Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke baby back ribs for Thanksgiving.”

10. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey and Ham for Thanksgiving.”

11. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke PORK BUTT for Thanksgiving.”

12. julliette

julliette Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey and stuffing for Thanksgiving.”

13. unionguynw

unionguynw Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham for Thanksgiving

14. susan moore

susan moore Newbie

~~If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___turkey_________ for Thanksgiving.”

15. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some hotdogs for Thanksgiving.”

16. diamondmarco

diamondmarco Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke bratwurst for Thanksgiving.”

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke fajitas for Thanksgiving.

18. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some a ABTs and other apps!! for Thanksgiving.”

19. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___double smoked ham_________ for Thanksgiving.”

20. If I win the A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smoker contest, I plan to smoke a poo rl loin for thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.