Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey  for Thanksgiving.”

2. rgacat

rgacat Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Butter  for Thanksgiving.”

Ronnie G.

3. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke the large variety of cheeses I have been accumulating ever since I joined the fun here, for Thanksgiving.”

4. mike johnson

mike johnson Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke whatever I can for Thanksgiving.”

5. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey breast for Thanksgiving.”

6. smoker21

smoker21 Meat Mopper

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey and some cheese and some almonds and some..."

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  7. stlbassman

stlbassman Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a Turkey, Bacon-CheeseBurger Roll, Jalapeno  Poppers for Thanksgiving.”

8. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____sausage_______ for Thanksgiving.”

9. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke cheese for Thanksgiving.”

10. davidhef88

davidhef88 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _________bambi___ for Thanksgiving.”

11.    “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Turkey for Thanksgiving.”

12. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ham for Thanksgiving.”

13. heatherz818

heatherz818 Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham and turkey for Thanksgiving  ariannasm216 at yahoo dot com

14. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke eggs for Thanksgiving.

15. raven

raven Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest  ,I plan on incorporating it into a cold smoker box I am working on to smoke cheese and add more smoke to the turkey for thanks giving. raven

16. jipnsmoke

jipnsmoke Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____it all________ for Thanksgiving.”

17.     “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a turkey and mac & cheese for Thanksgiving.”

18.      “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _3 fat hens for Thanksgiving.”

19. bobeque

bobeque Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___a variety of _cheeses______ for Thanksgiving.”

20. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest, I plan to smoke Bottom Round for French Dips for Thanksgiving."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.