Chicken for 13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Don't say that too loud or half the forum will descend upon chilerelleno chilerelleno
That would be mighty interesting and a helluva lot of fun!
FYI, I cook almost all my bird parts on the top rack.......
I haven't tried the top rack on my RT yet.
Really do need to, gotta know how the thing does it's job.
Next thigh cook will be done on the top rack.

Wow John, those look fantastic!! Thighs are the best part of the bird IMHO. One Q though: if I were one of those to descend on you, what would the other 12 people eat? :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Dang'it, thought I hit the reply button already here.

Mucho gracias senor Roberto!
There is no way you'd ever leave my house hungry.

damn 27 thighs for 13 people, you are some big eaters down there!!!
I use thighs instead of wings. I smoke the thighs or fry them with just seasoning no breading, and use all the different wing sauces on them. A smoked thigh rolled in Buffalo wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is ridiculous. You can easily eat 4 thighs before you realize you have overeaten lol! I just imagine its a wing from a prehistoric chicken.

Reactions: chilerelleno
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky