Charcoal supply

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My wife sends orders into Walmart online and drives three miles away and they come out and load everything into her trunk, no touching, no going into the store. We love it! RAY

Got some at Costco a couple weeks ago and it was 18.99 for the 2 pack. Had a limit of 2 on them. Got some this past weekend and it went up 2 bucks for the same item.

Do you have Gordon Food Service near you? I have never had an issue finding a bag of briquettes or lump there.

JC :emoji_cat:

I try to buy my stock up during the 2 of the 3 "bbq holiday" sales through Lowes. Normally I'll buy memorial day, and then Labor day and won't have to for the 4th. I think the last time I bought something like 300lbs for just under $100 after taxes. I don't have a ton of jobs to do, especially during the pandemic but this generally get's me through the year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky