carlos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mungroll

Original poster
Dec 13, 2012
gday from Australia my name is carlos lloyd 40yrs old, married for 18 yrs with three very hungry boys that love BBQ,s and cook-in up a feast and since we have been introduced to smoking in a Weber we have discovered a hole new world of cooking food, as luck would have it we got on line to find out more and stumbled on your site and what a bloody cracker of a site. So cant wait to meet everybody exchange idea's recipes and have a good old yarn to ya all.        p.s merry Christmas and happy new year

Hi Carlos! 
welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

Would you do us a favor and update your profile to include your location, Thanks!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

Thanks for the welcome ,just to let you know any tips or advice on navigating my way around your site will be greatly appreciated .please be patient with me

Thanks for the welcome ,just to let you know any tips or advice on navigating my way around your site will be greatly appreciated .please be patient with me
On the toolbar at the top of every page there are many different buttons for different things, the Forum button will take you to all the different forums on here, the Articles button will take you to a list of a lot of good articles and how-to's. And don't forget the Search bar, just below the toolbar, if you are looking for something specific, it works really good.

If you have any questions about using the forum or need any help with anything don't hesitate to send me a PM, I will be glad to help!

Gday I'm still working out the finner details of your forum as I'm a newbie but will learn quick look forward to having a chinwag soon thanks for your help 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky