Cabelas 40" MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hbark

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 28, 2010
Southampton, PA
Hi

I've been smoking with a propane GSM smoker for several years. Recently I was checking out the Cabela's 40" MES. When I first looked at back in late Dec or early January, it was selling for around $264. Then it went up to around $322. Now it is at $430.

Is anyone familiar with this one, and why the price has shot up so high so quickly? Thanks

Hi

I've been smoking with a propane GSM smoker for several years. Recently I was checking out the Cabela's 40" MES. When I first looked at back in late Dec or early January, it was selling for around $264. Then it went up to around $322. Now it is at $430.

Is anyone familiar with this one, and why the price has shot up so high so quickly? Thanks

Not sure what features you are after, but Academy has the Gen 1.5 on sale (MES 140S) for 249 Not sure why it is hyperlinking MES to amazon, I didnt create the link.

Last edited:
they have been on sale for about 2 months, now they are not. the after xmas sale was by far the best, I missed on that one myself, but jumped last week at $322. They will have the sale again if you can wait, otherwise that academy sale looked pretty good if you can settle for the older model. I believe theirs comes with free shipping as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky