Buffalo Wild Wings sauces on ribs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The more I think about it the more I think it'd be better to make that Jerk seasoning more of a traditional pork rub.
There is almost half a cup of spices, I'm thinking to increase the brown sugar to a quarter cup, maybe as much as half a cup.
If doing multiple racks I'd definitely experiment.
Jerk rub and sauce is sounding better and better.

So we decided on the following:

Chipotle BBQ Dry Seasoning
Desert Heat Dry Seasoning
Honey BBQ Sauce
Caribbean Jerk Sauce

I think we're going to try the Chipotle BBQ dry as a rub and then put some Honey BBQ on it. Bro's going to try Desert Heat as a rub and maybe put some Honey BBQ on it. Then maybe try the Chipotle BBQ dry with the Jerk sauce.

See how it goes. :)

This has nothing to do with ribs but does have to do with sauces. Wife made some venison meatballs and I put a fresh batch of Jeff's bbq sauce on it. I had to microwave it to warm the meat up and the sauce burned a little. I'm wondering if I just put it in the microwave too long or if I should not microwave his sauce at all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky