Breakfast sausage bread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazymoon

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 24, 2014
Great North Woods, NH
I wanted something different for todays breakfast,here are the ingredients,frozen peppers from the garden, homemade breakfast sausage.onion,pizza dough and some shredded cheese( and my foot lol)
IMG_1084.jpg

Fried up the veggies and the sausage,notice my chopper, thanks Steve H(enabler extraordinaire) . :)
IMG_1087.jpg

Spread out the dough, added the cooked ingredients and topped with cheese.
IMG_1088.jpg

Rolled up,forgot an egg wash and then baked at 350* for 25 minutes
IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

I let it rest for 5 minutes and then had a tasty breakfast, Thanks for looking ! CM
IMG_1092.jpg

That looks delicious! Gonna have to add some pizza crust to things we need to get... everything else we have on hand.

Nice chopper! We have one as well, and our daughter received one for Christmas from us.

Ryan

Beats the heck out of a McDonald’s breakfast burrito. I am gonna have to put this into the rotation here. Hmmm…thinking adding in a Little jalapeño some scrambled eggs…oh my!

Jim
Jl, That is the beauty of sausage bread, the sky is the limit on the type of dough or ingredients.

I wanted something different for todays breakfast,here are the ingredients,frozen peppers from the garden, homemade breakfast sausage.onion,pizza dough and some shredded cheese( and my foot lol)
View attachment 685104
Fried up the veggies and the sausage,notice my chopper, thanks Steve H(enabler extraordinaire) . :)
View attachment 685105
Spread out the dough, added the cooked ingredients and topped with cheese.
View attachment 685106
Rolled up,forgot an egg wash and then baked at 350* for 25 minutes
View attachment 685107
View attachment 685108

I let it rest for 5 minutes and then had a tasty breakfast, Thanks for looking ! CM
View attachment 685109
Wonderful idea for breakfast

Reactions: crazymoon
See what I get for working last weekend. This one slipped thru the cracks. That sausage bread looks fantastic Dave. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: crazymoon
Not me. I do believe that was Jeff jcam222 jcam222 . And thanks to this thread. I just ordered one!
SH, I think I blame all my latest purchases on you even when you're not guilty LOL. I'm glad that I got you to buy something for once ! :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky