Blueberry cold pie?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kevin DeShazo

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 7, 2018
We were chatting with someone last night and he was mentioning something his GA grandmother used to make, Blueberry cold pie. He said it was a no bake pie except for the pie shell.

Shell was baked, then layered with bananas and then something like a cheesecake topping followed ny blueberry pie topping.

Has anyone heard of this before, closest my Google Fu would give me was a blueberry banana dreamwhip pie, which sounds close, but not sure if its the same thing or not

My wife told him, she could probably figure it out and if so, she would make him one.

i've had stuff like that and it's delicous, but no help with how to make it or what it's called.

Maybe this?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky