Blue Smoke Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I agree with you. Currently cocking on a 24x 36 bell fab. I have made some good food, but it has a baffle plate that makes areas of the grill too hot cooking from bottom up instead of top down.

Looks like a quality smoker, and for that price it sure seems like a heck of a deal. Are you close to them or would you need shipping? If you need it shipped that can add a few hundred to the price. Also are you going to put a finish on it? There are a lot of extras that I would want, so the final price may be more than you think. I guess I would price it out with the options you want & see if it makes sense.
Al

Looks like a quality smoker, and for that price it sure seems like a heck of a deal. Are you close to them or would you need shipping? If you need it shipped that can add a few hundred to the price. Also are you going to put a finish on it? There are a lot of extras that I would want, so the final price may be more than you think. I guess I would price it out with the options you want & see if it makes sense.
Al
I am six hours away and have access to a trailer that would work so I could definitely get away without shipping.

Reactions: SmokinAl
would need to sell my Bel Fab first which is a great smoker. I should have waited and got the Larger one. The BelFab was my first stick burner and I love it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky