Birthday Steak...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Charles !
A 26 " Kettle would be handy for that cook !
Thank you, Rich! I'm wanting a 26" pretty bad, but after seeing all the cooks from the different folks on here, I also want a Santa Maria. I'll get one or the other...or both...eventually...

Man is that one fine looking plate of goodness Charles. I love the flame kissing pic.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Big 👏Charles as that is one fine meal right there ! Everything looks GREAT!

Keith
Thanks Keith!! I really appreciate your compliments...
Fine looking meal, Charles. Steaks are done perfectly. And I love street corn.
Gary
Gary, the street corn has quickly become a fan favorite around here and was the only thing my nephew requested for supper...
GS, An excellent Birthday meal, fit for a king!
Well crazy, we are definitely not royal, but we do enjoy good, home cooked food. Thank you!
Man is that one fine looking plate of goodness Charles. I love the flame kissing pic.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris, the steaks gotta have a proper sear in my book...:emoji_wink:
Wow. My wife saw the corn side salad and said, "Copy that!"
I started making this about a year or so ago and everyone loves it. Thanks for the comments...
Man what a feast! Those steaks look cooked to perfection - and all the sides look terrific! Nicely done Charles!

Red
Red, it was quite a meal for our nephew and most of the "zoo" was here to enjoy it, as well. Mother-in-law is not as keen of on a lot of red like the rest of us, but she can always find an end piece that suits her. At 86, she's entitled to what she wants and I try to accommodate her as much as possible...:emoji_wink:

Red, it was quite a meal for our nephew and most of the "zoo" was here to enjoy it, as well. Mother-in-law is not as keen of on a lot of red like the rest of us, but she can always find an end piece that suits her. At 86, she's entitled to what she wants and I try to accommodate her as much as possible...:emoji_wink:

I hear ya Charles! I do the same thing for the women in my life - Mrs Red and the MIL. They prefer medium-well to well-done 😳🙄 which confounds me to no end…but I always try to make em happy.

For me, if it gets to medium it’s almost over cooked…so if I’m grilling steaks, I don’t even put mine on the grill until theirs are almost done.

Red

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky