Birthday cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good on Jeremy to treat his Dad… and it looks phenomenal my friend! Top notch meal for a top notch guy!

Well today completed another trip around the sun for me. 56 of them in total so far. Hopefully I got a few more left in me. My oldest son, Jeremy asked if I wanted steak for my birthday. Who am I to say no. There’s a new meat shop that opened near his house. So he got the rib eyes from there. Had them cut to 3/4 inch. Marinated in Dales.
View attachment 677941
did them on his Weber Jumbo Joe. Had cheesy scalloped potatoe and bacon wrapped asparagus with them. He did a parmesan mushroom sauce for the steaks also.
View attachment 677942
And of course the close up cut pic
View attachment 677943
The steaks had a great flavor and the sauce and sides were excellent. Needless to say Pops was fat and sleepy after that. Was great hanging with family and seeing the g’babies.

Jim
Happy Birthday, Jim. Jeremy sounds like a great son and the meal looks perfect!

Hope you had a great day!

Reactions: JLeonard
Just saw this now Jim, closed the pool today while smoking some BB ribs and charro beans kept me busy.

Such a great meal you and your son did,, love the white sauce!.

Happy birthday, I guess you are a 1967 guy like me?

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky