Birthday Pastrami Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday David!! Pizza looks awesome! Appears all the super cool guys knew it was a pastrami kinda weekend haha. I love it on pizza and have done Reuben pizzas too.

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Happy Birthday David!! Pizza looks awesome! Appears all the super cool guys knew it was a pastrami kinda weekend haha. I love it on pizza and have done Reuben pizzas too.
Thanks Jeff for the like and the comment

Thanks for the B-Day wish, and I always wanted to be one of the cool guys, :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_wink: .
And yes it was a pullstrami and pizza kind of weekend

Did you use a rye kind of crust for the Reuben pizza's

David

Reactions: jcam222
Thanks Jeff for the like and the comment

Thanks for the B-Day wish, and I always wanted to be one of the cool guys, :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_wink: .
And yes it was a pullstrami and pizza kind of weekend

Did you use a rye kind of crust for the Reuben pizza's

David
Being keto I use Fathead dough but press Omar caraway seed in it.

Being keto I use Fathead dough but press Omar caraway seed in it.

That sounds good Jeff, also

I put Summer Savory in my dough this time just to try it . Thought it might be good with the Pastrami, it was not bad. I will use it again especially if I make a chicken pizza

David

Reactions: jcam222
Happy Birthday my friend… you definitely ate well! That all looks top notch as per usual! Very nicely done…. 👊🏼👍🏼

Thank you Justin for the like and the comment

It was a good birthday, now the government can pay me a little more every month, lol
Pizza was very good also. Even Mona's half with the mushrooms ( i took a couple of hers also )

David

Fantastic looking pizza you Old Crazy Canuck!!!, and it's on the governments dime - even better.

Happy birthday David my northern neighbor

Chris

Fantastic looking pizza you Old Crazy Canuck!!!, and it's on the governments dime - even better.

Happy birthday David my northern neighbor

Chris

Thanks for the like and the comment

Thanks for the birthday wish and the pizza was really nice

You got me there Chris, yes crazy and old and also from Canada, Love that the government is now giving me back the money I paid in all those years.
And how did you know it is only a Dime . lol :emoji_wink: :emoji_wink:

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Great looking pie and cake! I'll take a big slice of each.
Congrats on the b-day.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

Yes the cake and the pie were real nice , and there was extra that night but now .... not so much. :emoji_yum::emoji_yum::emoji_sunglasses:

Thanks for the B-Day wish. another one under my belt, but now I'm being paid to be this old with out the work.

( wish my customers would just pay me also without the work lol )

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky