Best Memphis BBQ on or near Beale St.?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is in the hood. Thats a part of memphis where, if you get pulled over and dont have a gun they issue you one. I have eaten some stellar BBQ in some of the sketchiest parts of town. But I went with someone from that area. Theres a gas station on my route home. Fella has a tent set up in the lot. Cooks on a near rusted out COS. But, his ribs rival anything from one the best restaurants in town.

Jim
We were thinking of going to the St. Jude complex while down there. Checking Google maps, it looks like it's right next to Cozy Corner.
Would you seriously advise against it if it was maybe late morning/lunch time?
Safety is a priority for me, so I value someone's opinion who is in the know.
Thanks again.

Well, your from the Motor city.....Memphis cant be any worse....Hit em for lunch.

Jim
Well I appreciate the advice for sure. Will see how adventurous we're feeling in the morning and will post a review if we end up going there LOL!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky