Beer can burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Morning all! Last nights dinner was beer can burgers.

PA110001.JPG

Started out with 2.5 pounds of 80/20. Added worsy and soy sauce. One egg, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. And divided it into 4 balls. And molded them around a small metal bowl. Then filled with red onion, pablano peppers, and cheddar cheese.

PA110003.JPG

I just got through cleaning my weber. So these went on the grate in the pan. No biggie since you're not going to be flipping these anyway.
Rolled at around 325 with charcoal and hickory chunk until IT hit 145.

PA110005.JPG

Chow time! These were big burgers! Also had a seafood salad. And Key lime pie for desert.

Last edited:
Jeez Steve, those are some loaded up fantastic looking burgers right there. Cool idea with the "beer can" aspect. Well done my friend.

Robert

Gorgeous burger Steve, I'd be real happy digging into that! Might have to go clean my Weber. RAY

Nice beer can burgers Steve, they look to be stuffed with deliciousness! Any leftover key lime pie?

Looks good Steve but where is the bite pic so we can see the goodness inside
Oops! Missed a step!

Jeez Steve, those are some loaded up fantastic looking burgers right there. Cool idea with the "beer can" aspect. Well done my friend.

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Nice looking metal bowl burgers Steve lol
Lol! Thanks Jake! Had to use a metal bowl. I don't drink beer from cans!!

Great looking burgers there Steve.

Warren
Thank you Warren!

Looks tasty, and filling! Nice job!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Great. Now I have to shop for a small metal bowl.....
Cool idea!
Lol, thanks! A beer can will do!

Right, where can I get this bowl lol, looks good man.
Thanks!

That sounds like a great meal, and that burger is awesome!
Al
Thanks Al!

Beercan burgers are always a good choice and yours looks great!
Thank you!

Good looking burger, sounds like a good meal ya had
Thanks Jim!

Gorgeous burger Steve, I'd be real happy digging into that! Might have to go clean my Weber. RAY
Thanks Ray!

Haven't made those is a while. Seeing yours, sure put me in beer can burger mood......
Yours look great, Steve. Thanks for the nudge.
Gary
Thanks Gary!

Nice beer can burgers Steve, they look to be stuffed with deliciousness! Any leftover key lime pie?
Thanks Joe!

Yep we gotta see that bite or cut shot!! I wanna see that cheesy poblano goodness!! Steve they look great though and that burger size is right up my alley!!
Thanks Jeff! I really should've done that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky