beer can burgers on steroids

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

2008RN

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 4, 2018
Sweet Home, Oregon
I tried beer can burgers a while back. I loved them but I really wanted more stuff inside. I decided to increase the size to a small bowl size. I used a quart glass jar. to form the hamburger around. I got some thin sliced bacon to wrap the burger. I made one with pizza flavor, and the other mushroom Swiss. The pizza had Spicy Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion, black olives, mushrooms, cheddar cheese and pizza sauce. The mushroom swiss had shiitake mushrooms, swiss cheese, scallions.

The bowl burger took about 9oz of 95% hamburger. I cooked them on the Yoder, using mesquite and hickory. They came out nice and full.

burger.jpg
burger2.jpg

I had 1/2 half of each burger. With some steamed veggies, and sweet potato fries. What a meal.

Like the XL size and filling. Great looking meal...JJ

I've done BCBurgers in various sizes also. I even used a salt shaker to make a few for skidmark when he was alive. Yours look mighty tasty. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky