Beef Ribs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ribs look good. What smoker did you use? You said pellets so I assume a pellet smoker? I am looking hard at pellet smokers.
Thanks Adam. Smoked these on a pitboss Austin XL. It's almost 5yr old and has been a great smoker

wow Jake , great looking ribs. Have not done big beef ribs yet. Just short ribs

But what really makes me ( pissed ) is you said 80 deg. and beautiful ,
it's 11:00 pm here and 2 deg. Celsius, 35 F in your numbers
and flurries...
Just saying, ha ha . I know it will be nice here soon

David
Lol thanks David. Here in about a month it will be too hot to breathe lol

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Those look amazing! It has been many years since I've had beef ribs and because of this post that is going to change!

Dave.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Oh yes! Those are beautiful ribs!!!!! Did the Guinness spritz give you a good flavor? Ive never spritzed, the few times I’ve tried I feel like they don’t come out the way I like, but was thinking of trying again!

Awesome as always Jake! That is definately a tribute to tx smoker tx smoker generosity. Robert has fed more families than my church🤣

Reactions: xray and TNJAKE
Oh yes! Those are beautiful ribs!!!!! Did the Guinness spritz give you a good flavor? Ive never spritzed, the few times I’ve tried I feel like they don’t come out the way I like, but was thinking of trying again!

Awesome as always Jake! That is definately a tribute to tx smoker tx smoker generosity. Robert has fed more families than my church🤣
Appreciate it Jed. Guinness pairs so good with beef. I always use it with beef ribs and chucks and yes it adds flavor

Phenomenal looking ribs Jake! Very nice cook…. Big ol meaty beef ribs are my absolute favorite!

So, please don’t take this wrong as I’m just trying to be helpful! Not sure how your unit is set up with the drip tray… but if possible layer the drip tray with some HD foil for super easy cleanup…. And maybe you already do! Just a helpful tip I learned years ago!

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky