Beef and pepper Jack cheese snack sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I use wood for 80% of the heat, propane for the other 20%. Don't know how that would work in a Lang, but it works exceptionally well in my large outhouse smokehouse.
I’m looking in to building a smokehouse. The wife is enjoying making these with me and she actually doesn’t mind cleaning the stuffer and grinder so I’m looking to make larger batches. I’d like 50 pounds or so at a time. I have a commercial true fridge dedicated for meat so may as well start putting it to work

Glad I took the 32 back hahaahaha

As you know I have the 32 but when I bought it we were grinding a lot of hogs about every other weekend. It's heavy and takes longer to clean than it does to grind most of the time.

Reactions: flatbroke
As you know I have the 32 but when I bought it we were grinding a lot of hogs about every other weekend. It's heavy and takes longer to clean than it does to grind most of the time.
I have been on the fence on whether to buy a #32 grinder. It would definitely help out on our processing days, and would help when grinding cold 29-32*F fat for salami. But the #12 I have works well, and we had 2 #12's going on processing day and it was not so bad.

Sticks look good! What flavor were they? Besides beef and cheese.

Ryan

Sticks look good! What flavor were they? Besides beef and cheese.

Ryan

Ryan I don't know the answer to that but I'd about bet if you and I sat down and ate a bunch of them we could probably tell what flavor they are I'm sure FB wouldn't mind :emoji_laughing:

Ryan I don't know the answer to that but I'd about bet if you and I sat down and ate a bunch of them we could probably tell what flavor they are I'm sure FB wouldn't mind :emoji_laughing:
Well ok, but we're eating off different ones...not gonna have any lady and the tramp scenes!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky