Bears Game Brisket and Ducks QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nickelmore

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 5, 2009
Lockport IL
As promised here is the photobucket link to the food I smoked for the Bears/Packers Game last night.

The Brisket started out at about 15 lbs, I foiled it and pulled it (my sons choice) I took half of it and used Rivits finishing sause added a little more pepper for some zing, the next thing I knew the boys had it finished off.

No left overs for me this week

I also had a few others misc pics of ribs, a venison loin, and some yard birds

Don't know if this is going to work the first time.

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/w.../bears%20game/

Nice Job.Great to get the family involved.

points.gif
for sticking with it and posting Q-VIEW

looks great. No leftovers = GREAT JOB.

Looks awesome great job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Great job there Nickel you did I fine job and you really had some of the best help this place could offer. Your brisket looks awesome and like most said here no leftovers = Great job. Nobody eats no good food I don't car who you are. How was the duck I didn't know you were doing a duck. Was it greesy or dry I have done a goos and it was good but a whole differant texture.
points.gif
for sticking with it and pulling it off. And cudos to the cook on a well done job.

The Duck turned out great, I took them to 165 wrapped them up in towels and ran to the Boys house they probably sat for almost an hour. The skin peeled away nicely, I sliced the breast and pulled the rest for tacos.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky