Bacon Wrapped Meatball Stuffed Onions on the Rotisserie!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fwismoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
North East Indiana
I know I've never seen this before...sure as heck never tried it until today.  Stuffing is ground pork plus 80/20, the left over onion got mixed in the meatball.   When they were almost done I stopped the spin to melt on some cheese, then started the spin back up and did it for a couple of sides.

Lots of pics.

Last edited:
How well was the onion cooked? I've seen rings done with two slices of onion,ground meat in between and wrapped in bacon. They look tasty,not sure the onion would cook enough for me to like it whole.

How well was the onion cooked? I've seen rings done with two slices of onion,ground meat in between and wrapped in bacon. They look tasty,not sure the onion would cook enough for me to like it whole.
Onion was very well cooked, The next round of these I'm going to carve even a bigger hole so I can fit in more stuffing.   These things were freaking off the hook

Holy hell man!  Those things look insane!  You are my hero!
Thanks!  ....and lol

This was insanely good, but next time I'm gonna carve it out more to get more goodies inside!   The rotisserie basting bacon juice dripping on bacon juice and adding mexican cheeses really made it, the fire caramelized it awesome.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky