Bacon breakfast, er, dinner sammie.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Didn't feel like doing any cooking after I got home last night. So I asked the wife to cook up some of my homemade bacon. And made a bacon, egg, and cheese muffin. That hit the spot!

OI000050.jpg

I bet that hit the spot Steve. Looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

I love breakfast for dinner sometimes, and that would work for me.. Looks good Steve.

SH, I had almost the same thing for breakfast, homemade Canadian bacon instead of pork belly bacon though.

I often make them for Sunday morning breakfast, normally buckboard bacon here though and so darn good.

Looks good to me Steve I haven't made home made Bacon in a while
Richie

I made a fresh batch of burger buns just last night Steve, got all those fixin's in the fridge, you just solved my breakfast dilemma! RAY

Good looking sandwich Steve! We make them at times also... makes for a nice change up.

Ryan

This looks really good. Sometimes I will make this type of sandwich but us pancakes as the bread....ohh you should try it.

Reactions: MJB05615
That's one of my favorites, any time day or night. I also like on a Hard Roll, or Kaiser Roll depending where you live. Good job Steve!

That's one fine looking breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich right there!! Nice job Steve. Put about 10 more pounds of bacon on it and you might get Travis's attention :emoji_laughing: Something about bacon and melted cheese is just impossible not to love.

Robert

I bet that hit the spot Steve. Looks fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanksd Chris! Oh, it was good. The picture lied though. I had 2!

I love breakfast for dinner sometimes, and that would work for me.. Looks good Steve.
Thanks Dan!

SH, I had almost the same thing for breakfast, homemade Canadian bacon instead of pork belly bacon though.
Thanks! I'm currently curing some CB. Next time it'll be a CB sammie!

I often make them for Sunday morning breakfast, normally buckboard bacon here though and so darn good.
Thank you!

I bet that would hit the spot looks delicous, probably a deep sleep after that
Thanks Jim! I slept like a baby after that.

Looks like it would hit the spot. Very nice buddy!
Thank you!

Looks good to me Steve I haven't made home made Bacon in a while
Richie
Thanks Richie!

I made a fresh batch of burger buns just last night Steve, got all those fixin's in the fridge, you just solved my breakfast dilemma! RAY
I'm betting you'll be eating good come morning!

Thats my kind of sandwich right there Steve! I bet it was awesome!
Thanks Travis!

Yup it happens here a lot morning or night.

Warren
It sure do!

Good looking sandwich Steve! We make them at times also... makes for a nice change up.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Always a winner. Nice Steve
Thank you!

Yum yes I’ll have one please :)
Lol! Thanks Jeff!

That'd be great anytime of day !
Thanks!

This looks really good. Sometimes I will make this type of sandwich but us pancakes as the bread....ohh you should try it.
I'll give that a try, thanks!

That's one of my favorites, any time day or night. I also like on a Hard Roll, or Kaiser Roll depending where you live. Good job Steve!
Thank you!

Yum. Homemade bacon is where it's at. I had some with apple & cinnamon waffles this morning.
I haven't had waffles since last year. I'll need to whip some up!

That's one fine looking breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich right there!! Nice job Steve. Put about 10 more pounds of bacon on it and you might get Travis's attention :emoji_laughing: Something about bacon and melted cheese is just impossible not to love.

Robert
Lol! Just 10?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky