Baby Backs - been a long time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad you are back at it Dave , sucks about even more down time. You seem to be making the best of it.

Now the ribs, not your first rack as we all know but a fantastic cook on them for sure. Always a good day when ribs are on the menu.

David

I can see, by the size of those boulders, that it had to be a big job. Looks like you did real good on it. Did you do the stone patio, too?
I cant take the build credit for either part of the year. We had a company come in and do both.
Glad you are back at it Dave , sucks about even more down time. You seem to be making the best of it.

Now the ribs, not your first rack as we all know but a fantastic cook on them for sure. Always a good day when ribs are on the menu.
Many thanks David!

For a fella thats supposed to be laid up you turn out some mighty fine ribs!
Now the nurse in me is gonna come out....Dont push your self too hard. Dont want to set yourself back in the healing process.
Jim

For a fella thats supposed to be laid up you turn out some mighty fine ribs!
Now the nurse in me is gonna come out....Dont push your self too hard. Dont want to set yourself back in the healing process.
Jim
I know it...its very hard for me not to push it. The surgeon found a bunch wrong in the knee and to give it 4-6 more weeks of taking it easy while trying to walk al little further over time. I made a trip around the block for the first time in months yesterday and it felt ok, didnt get warm or swell...so thats good. still get random twinges of pain, but they are fewer and farther between.

Reactions: JLeonard
Glad to hear you are making progress Dave. Very important to do everything the PT tells you. Ribs look perfect! Sure hope those two units aren't too close to the siding, their heat can easily warp vinyl.

Good to see you are up and getting around, some nice work there! Stay the course, do the PT, you'll be dancin' in no time. RAY

Reactions: sandyut
Glad to hear you are making progress Dave. Very important to do everything the PT tells you. Ribs look perfect! Sure hope those two units aren't too close to the siding, their heat can easily warp vinyl.
Sorry I lost this thread and meant to reply. The siding is Hardy Board I think. its a composite, not vinyl. I checked a bunch when I moved them to this location. Seems fine. the Rec Teq has the hopper in the back and puts of little heat. the Weber does, but it does heat the siding much.

The sun in that spot is deadly tho.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky