Auger keeps feeding

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sheed88

Original poster
Nov 15, 2019
Ive been using my camp chef slide and grill for about 10 months and it was working pretty good until the pellets caught on fire in the feeder after I finished smoking some chicken. It was a lot of smoke and I was able to take care of it by turning the fan off and dropping the pellets into the ash cup. There were a few pellets that were black in the feeder (about a couple inches in) that I removed after things cooled down. Since then every time I turn on the smoke the auger keeps feeding pellets and and eventually ignites whatever pellets are in there. I called camp chef and they sent me a new control panel but that didn’t fix the issue. Any idea what’s going on?

Thank you in advance

You got some wires melted and crossed I would bet,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky