Arctic Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

arctic smoker

Original poster
Jul 31, 2017
 Good morning, I am a small business owner from arctic Canada. I live a small community named Kuujjuaq. I own a small establishment name Nuna Golf and I'm wanting to offer various smoked meats to my customers. I'm new to smoking but I had a great start by attending a pit master course from a Canadian champion Rob Reinhart and I'm really enjoying getting into this. I'm using a Big Poppa smoker right now and I'm building a pellet smoker starting this weekend. I'm going to build one like the Yoder. Still nor sure what is the best pellet hopper out there but I'll be checking online. Would love to do catering for people up here some day so I'm sure I will have several smokers So much to learn and this site is great for someone like me who doesn't have alot time for too much trial and error and can learn from great smokers. Hope to use some of the advice and recipes I learn from this site. Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky