Any cooks for the weekend?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markcp

Original poster
Jan 13, 2010
Southern Minnesota
Being from Minnesota and going stir crazy with this winter, I decided to do something about it. Saturday night we invited 5 other couples over for a some Q-Treats and some socializing.

I am going to throw a brisket, chicken breasts and some Jimmy Dean on the Char Saturday early. The chicken and Jimmy are going to be used in my first attempt at ABT's. I figured precooked meats going into the ABT's, with a hint of smoke, will add to the flavor.

I hope post pictures.

What does everyone else have planned?
Mark

probably both days like usual, pretty early in the week yet to decide what on the menu for sure for me.

looks like fresh, unenhanced bb ribs are on sale for @2.99. probably grab up a couple racks of those for Sunday maybe for the football. Not sure what Saturday will be, but something will be smoked both days Im pretty sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky