Another WSM18

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ron50

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2007
FL
Figured there hasn't been much activity here I'd give this subforum some love. I just bought my 2nd WSM18. My first was was back in '08 and it didn't make the move when we relocated to FL. I really like the Q this thing produces, usually without too much effort.

Not sure what the wife would think if I added one of these. I’ve always wanted one, but also some kind of contraption with a temp gauge and powered fan etc. I’ve seen it somewhere, tv or something.

First things first, master what I just got a couple months ago, the pellet smoker.

Reactions: ron50
Once I started dialing in my WSM 18, that sucker puts out some good Q. I kind of wished I hadn't bought my pellet pooper because the "Lazy" in me seems to gravitate towards that smoker. I really need to spend more time on the WSM.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Haven't fired up my WSM in quite some time.

Much like 6GRILLZNTN 6GRILLZNTN I too have become "lazy". For me it's the MES with PID... it's about as set and forget as a smoker can be!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky